Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ughghghhhh

So I did great on Christmas Eve day. Ate healthily, drank water, worked out hard. At my MIL's I watched what I ate, drank water, etc. I felt a little miserable towards the end of the evening. EXHAUSTED and with still a dice game to go, then pack up the baby, then go to my father's, unpack and put the kid down, etc. Still, I perservered. It doesn't sound like much to other people, but I am annoyingly easily overwhelmed and I had reached my limit. Seriously, more than two people at a party and I am practically Boo Radley.

Anyway, I was able to carry on to my Dad's and get everything done and go to bed. Then I took an imovaine. Then, I woke up at two and made a run at everything I could find. Fun. Chocolate, granola bars, etc. It continued throughout the day. Ugh.

I repeated that again in the middle of the night. Brown sugar peanut butter sandwiches
. FUCK........FUCK.

So, today I have a healthy eating plan, exercise plan and a cleaning-the-fucking-mess-up plan.

I feel better. I just felt self-conscious about my fat belly last night and upset.

I will put on muscle this year.
I will increase in flexibility this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment