Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lifting Is Life

I feel better. I did not take a sleeping pill last night. Did not get up and binge. Thank God! I am really looking forward to my run and planning to try to do two workouts today.

My little boy is growing up. He talks in sentences, puts his own boots on, states his own opinion (frequently) and is becoming his own person. It's hard being a Mom. What will he think of me when he gets older? Will he think that I am a wimp? Or too hard? Will I be able to teach him the right stuff? I love him so much.

I feel fairly good today. I think that I will study to become a Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher. I really believe in the Waldorf approach. I feel hopeful and good about my future. My focus for 2011 will be:

Lifting
Stretching
Running
Family
Childcare

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment