Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hungover & Cranky

Sometimes my husband is so whiny. He can barely do one chore without needing assistance, cheering, reassurance, etc. Now he is sitting one the couch, carefully watching the baby watch TV so he can 'help' me. I just spoke to him like a stern parent about how he needs to get up and get some chores done or he will be angry (at me) and frustrated (at me) because he had to help me instead of getting a haircut.

Sigh. I feel so discouraged today. How could I go from feeling as though a binge was the last thing on my mind to eating six sandwiches and two disgusting bowls of cereal? Why? What happened?
I feel so sad right now. I don't want to go back to OA. I am not "better" than those in OA, I know that I need help. It's just that I don't feel anything when I pray for help. It's a constant feeling of unworthiness when I am in OA. That I am not humble enough, worthy enough and am never going to be good enough. It's too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment