Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Like Weight Watchers

I think that I like WW. I may even lose weight this week, but WW has forced me to track my food, drink my water, exercise and just basically stay on track. It has really helped me avoid "What the fuck. Why not binge, moments". I also has given me a good goal to reach for, knowing that I have to weigh in this week has given me alot of incentive to try hard and work hard.

I feel better lately, I guess my post-partum depression has lifted. That always seems to be a major cause for weight gain. Depression, "I'm a bad person", "I don't deserve to be thin". My guilt about gaining weight and leaving my job has lifted. I believe that weight lifting has really helped with this. It obviously has released alot of endorphins and made me look better.

Lifting is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment