Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Feel Terrible

I canceled on a lunch with my sis and Dad. I feel worried that I hurt my family's feelings. Now the house is a mess and I don't have the energy to clean it. Then I ate a huge bowl of cereal for a snack.

I want to binge to get away from my feelings. I feel lonely and bored and very ashamed. I feel ashamed because I could simply go out, etc. I just don't feel like it because I am exhausted right now. My sleep has been off and I have been working out hard to try to undo the damage of what I ate. I think cereal is definitely a trouble food for me. No more I think.

I feel terribly ashamed because the baby is just watching TV all day. I feel so sleepy that I cannot muster the energy to do anything else. I feel like a bad mother and a bad daughter today. I feel sad and bored. I want to use food to get away from this.

I don't care if my weigh-in next week shows a gain. I will stick with this program. I will track my food, exercise and try. I will stick with this program no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment