Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling Full

Well, I am almost afraid that this won't work because I am not starving. However, I am willing to follow their formula exactly and see what happens. I like knowing that I have a formula, that I don't have to make it up as I go along, and just hope that it works.

I still stay away from binge foods. I am not going to kid myself that "I can handle a little bit". Forget it. No sugar, no white flour, as unprocessed as possible.

I am coming to terms that I will never be something that impresses people. I am good at alot of important things, Early Childhood Education for one, but people will never say "Wow"! I am jealous of my older sister, she is getting her Phd. Impressive. I am going to be a tutor for dyslexic children. I will make decent money and that will be good enough.

Right now I have to focus on supporting my husband as he takes on a difficult job at work. That will be hard. That will have to be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment