Friday, January 14, 2011

Feeling High

Here I sit, happily tired from a (hopefully) new habit. Twenty minutes of cardio before breakfast. God, I feel like I deserve an Olympic gold medal for doing that. Still, I feel good. I weigh 163. A gain of a pound. That's okay. It's pretty much what I thought I would gain. I have also slept - SLEPT - for two nights in a row! I feel human again. Tonight I am going to take the pictures and enter the bodybuilding contest. I can't believe that I am doing that, but - why not?

Hope everyone has a great day today!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything continues on that path (good night sleep + exercise). And entering the contest is no different than doing a marathon. Whatever is going to help you, so long as it's healthy, you do it ! Why not, exactly.

    Since you asked, good day so far for me :D :D

    ReplyDelete