Friday, March 11, 2011

Feeling Scared

I am scared that I am never going to lose weight again. Silly isn't it? I feel thrown, as though I was kidding myself all along that I could lose weight. But I can. I did. I know how. Here are my weight loss assets:

I am a vegan - it rules out alot of food.

I have a treadmill that I love to use.

I exercise twice a day.

I love vegetables and fruit.

I don't kid myself about what I can get away with, I know that dieting is hard work.

I willing to be diligent about this.

I am willing to be honest about what I have eaten.

I am willing to plan out my food ahead of time.

I am planning a career in fitness.

I have a very supportive family.

I will lose weight this week.

On the frustration side, my hubbie is home this week and it is driving me nuts. I love having him around, but I have reached my crabby/saturation point and want him to shut up.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment