Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And To Make Things Worse..

I tried on a pair of jeans. I WAS feeling little and cute, but these jeans showed me that I have a long way to go. Now I am feeling sort of pointless, like "What's the point? I'm fat and ugly" "How could I ever have thought that I was thin?" It's cloudy, I have a day of housework ahead, (ugh) and I am embarrassed that my husband saw me eating last night. I feel fat and hopeless. I feel sad that I wrecked my hard work with overeating. I know that I have not actually wrecked my hard work, I built muscle, I burned calories, I toned my body and I have not had a go-to-the-store-and-inhale-M&Ms type binge in weeks. It will happen. Right now I actually enjoy getting dressed up and going out because I feel pretty. That is progress. It's just hard to feel fat and embarassed and frustrated for eating so much after a perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. I really and truly envy people who can just go about their day, without having FOOD consume almost every waking moment. I wish I had some words of wisdom, or knew how to just SHUT OFF that switch in our heads.

    ReplyDelete