Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling Better

I feel better. I felt sick yesterday and I could barely workout. Today I feel better, so I can workout. I love exercising. I will workout twice today. I am going to try for becoming a "Shape" success story. Then I am going to become a personal trainer. I want to work with older people, moms with post-partum depression and obese people. I was reading a book about a woman who was over three hundred pounds. She had a session with a personal trainer. He began by weighing her and then by taking her measurements. Wrong. Wrong.Wrong. He then wanted to start her on weight training but did not seem to tell her why weight training is important. Muscle burns more calories than fat. I want to be the person that can help an overweight mom feel comfortable with exercise. I have been overweight. I can be the person that can understand an overweight person's feelings. Better than a size two person who has no idea.

Lifting is life.

I am watching "The Social Network" right now. Women have odd roles in this movie. They are eager gold diggers who want to dance naked in front of men who go to Harvard. They are submissive Asian hotties who LOVE to give blowjobs in bathroom. Or they are bitter, nasty ex-girlfriends who MEAN. Finally, they are nice, mommy types who say "You are not an asshole Mark". They aren't real people in this movie. If my son turns about to be as smug and entitled as the jerks in this movie I will have to smash him.

No comments:

Post a Comment