Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feeling Better

Well, my husband and I had a talk and cleared the air.

I had a tough time with my older sister this weekend. She asked for some money for a ticket that I had to buy to see a show my niece was in. I felt furious! I spend tons of money on her kids. When they come to see me, I buy them food and gifts, etc. I never ask for the money from her. My sister spends 400 dollars on shoes, has 75 purses, buys her kids tons of toys, tons of clothes and she wants forty dollars from me? FUCK.

She is utterly selfish and self-absorbed. I am sick of her. Sick of trying to make her happy, make her approve of me. She planned a fucking trip for "the family" (actually for her) to a beach resort. She wanted me, my husband and my son to come. It would cost us alot of money we don't have to go someplace we don't want to go. I said no. She bitchily said "So you are not even going to ATTEMPT coming?" Um, no. I don't think so bitch.

I will never have the relationship with her that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment