Monday, August 1, 2011

I Don't WAnt To Binge..

I feel scared of tonight and of this afternoon. I could not sleep and Ben is going out tonight. I feel afraid of self-pity, "what the hell", etc. I want to eat well today, not be depressed, and not be afraid.

I have started a personal challenge of 21 days of no refined sugar and no "protein bars". They are not helpful! We'll see I guess.

I feel sad and lonely today. I want to go out and do something, but what?

I keep feeling guilty about not going back to OA. I feel as though I am a sinner running from redemption. Yet I have read about many people losing weight without OA. Am I powerless over food? Is it possible for me to stop binging without the 12 steps?

I just want to eat healthily, not binge, and workout.

I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment