Monday, May 2, 2011

Sometimes

I feel better today. I am actually able to clean without descending into crazy depression thoughts. That is huge. I just feel angry at how I was treated when I was a teenager. I wasn't allowed to be who I was without some nasty comment from my mother or horrible, cruel joke from my father. Sometimes I feel sad and angry about missing out on friends, school, life, activities, etc. because I was too busy trying to be invisible so I wouldn't get target by my family. I'm angry about that.

I need to get over it. I know. It's just taking a while. I know that I am incredibly lucky. I'll write that again in caps I AM INCREDIBLY LUCKY. I know that being born in Canada makes me lucky, I have a great husband and a healthy child. I am turning forty soon and I don't feel depressed about it, I feel as though my life is just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment